I had an entire post written out on how many times Satan tried to bring me down yesterday, but instead I am going to list my blessings and forget about the rest.
- I am alive.
- I have loving and super supportive parents who would do anything for me.
- I have a husband who dearly loves me, and tells me so often.
- I have 3 beautiful children
- I am amazingly gifted in web design, although I have chosen not to do it right now.
- I have so many friends, too many to count.
- I have an amazing best friend, Laura. She blesses me daily.
- I know my savior loves me, even in my darkest times.
- I have come to realize that being a Christian doesn’t equal being a doormat, and forgiveness is a long long journey. And thats okay.
- I have a church family who honestly blow me away.
- I have cancer, but it doesn’t have me.
Choose to start this day looking at your blessings. Trust me, Satan wants nothing more than to steal your joy. Today you have a clean slate, so to speak….
Choose wisely what you fill it with!
Edited to add:
I received an email just now pointing me to another cancer blogger who is struggling with the concept of how God could forsake her. If you have a moment, please visit Minerva and leave her a comment. She really could use some encouragement today, especially today. Thanks.