“The best things about sunny days is that they remind us that the gloomy days are only temporary. Take a minute to list thirty things that are great about your life (and the more trouble you have doing it, the more you need to do it!) Tuck your list somewhere safe and refer to it when you need a reminder that a sunny day is just around the corner… ”
-The Rainy Day Book
On this Monday morning, when I feel sick, achy and have a cough that steers people away from me, I really need a reminder that there ARE great things in my life. I chose to do this on my blog because maybe there is someone out there that needs the same reminder as me. Maybe your days have been gloomy and dreary. Lets list thirty things on our blogs that are great about our lives, that bring us joy and make us smile. Lets praise Him for all that He has done in our lives, even when our lives aren’t so great.
Things that are great about my life:
1. I have an ever loving, everlasting Heavenly Father.
2. I have LIFE still in me
3. My husband, who does so much without complaining.
4. My Easton, who is growing up so quick.
5. My Elijah, who amazes me daily with the things he comes says.
6. My Emma Grace, who fights like mad but is sweet as can be.
7. My parents, who love unconditionally. Most parents don’t.
8. My church body, who is like an extension of our family.
9. My speech, I am so blessed to have my speech.
10. I can walk. I will never take that for granted again.
11. I can recognize my children and my family.
12. I see life through cancer tainted glasses, and am better because of it.
13. I live in an age where a diagnosis of cancer doesn’t have to have a period at the end of it.
14. Even when I am down, feeling sorry for myself, crying for no reason, He understands.
15. When life seems unfair, I know deep in my heart that I have more than I deserve.
16. Flowers. I love flowers….
17. My house. Even though it is often messy… it is also loved on by my family and friends.
18. Cancer. I wish it hadn’t entered my life, but now that it has I am better because of it.
19. Chemo. Fight like mad, little guys!
20. Having no hair. It really is liberating.
21. Going to the farmers market with my family last Saturday… even though I shouldn’t have.
22. Times spent alone with my husband, talking about life and the kids.
23. Having a husband to talk to.
24. Having kids to cherish.
25. Having a family to love.
26. Having parents who love me so fiercely.
27. Having a home to clean.
28. Having a family to mess it up.
29. Having a life to live, in a country that gives me the freedom to live it.
30. Jesus Christ. Most of all, He is what is the greatest about my life.
What is great about your life?